Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tasty food flavours

Being the fasting month there hasn't been much opportunity to go wandering around grocery stores and testing out new foods. But I have found two products that should make their way to Australian shelves ASAP.
003_2
Mmmmm, nori seaweed flavoured chips. They tasted like sushi without the good stuff inside. Please forgive the bad photo. My camera is not my friend.

022_3
And aloe vera flavoured yogurt. I had this for breakfast with the sensational muesli I found at the foreigner supermarket. I approached the yogurt with caution only to be pleasantly surprised by a quite sweet flavour, with no hint of the grass flavour I was expecting.

It tasted just like the jelly balls you get in the bottom of one of these drinks:
Choobeeposter

Only four more days of fasting! After that I should theoretically stop starving. However, the entire city empties out for the week and everything shuts down. So I guess my fight for food will continue another week.

No comments: