Monday, December 17, 2007

My year in review using photos I forgot to post at the time

I'll work in a vaguely reverse-chronological order.

November: Clara and Jesse by candlelight at Canai Mamak, Banda Aceh.













November: My personal mission statement realised. Found in a food court in KL, Malaysia.













September: Ryan Cook sleeping because he's about a nano-second old, and exhausted. Shepparton.

















End of July, maybe August: Kids posing for photos with weapons of war, Prishtina, Kosovo.













July: Ice Banana and Bum Bum. Subtle adult humour, Mostar, Bosnia.

















July: Dinner by the Mostar bridge, Mostar, Bosnia.













July: My 45-minute tour of Dubrovnik and all I see is this surly American tourist, Croatia.

















July: Oh dear, kitten will chop its head off, Istanbul, Turkey.

















Easter: Abby and Chloe in the garden, Rushworth.





















Easter: Chiara, Em and Abby rockin' out, Rushworth.
















Unsure of date (sometime after Paul got his new Mac):Marty and Sarah are cool for a brief moment. Lara's house, Northcote.
















Phew, now that they are out of my "to be posted" folder I can breeeath easy and move on to 2008! (Do you really think I have a "to be posted" folder? Do you know me at all?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a kick-arse year.