Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things I want to do

Now that I know when I'm getting back to Melbourne I've started making a mental list of all the things I want to do while I'm home (a very different list to the one of all the things I must do when I home, e.g., tax, moving out of Gore St).

To spread the word I've decided to post a few hints on my blog in the hope that my friends and family (i.e., readers of this blog) want to come along...with your car (no, I didn't miraculously learn how to drive while I was here. sorry).

I will call this subtle hinting:

THINGS I WANT TO DO WHEN I AM BACK IN MELBOURNE: PLEASE HELP

These posts will appear whenever I think of something else I want to do.

No. 1. Go to Sassafras.

I had some lovely pictures of a trip Lara and I took to Sassafras last year sometime but I can't find them. So I stole this image from Google images instead. I think we stopped at this cafe/grocer for drink. The photo is hyperlinked to the blog I stole it from. I also want to go to the toy store, lolly store and flea market with the records and books. If anyone reading this blog can say no to this trip I can't imagine why we get along.

Please feel free to suggest other things I should do while I'm home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and please dont magically learn how to drive in bangkok, either, please...their streets are crazy enough as is!

Anonymous said...

visit robyn in torquay...who could say no to some spring beach time??