Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hit me baby one more time

If you thought the posts about baby animals were over and done with, I plead with you to forgive me for one more. And you won't believe what animal is featuring today...

....Frogs!

Last week when it was raining a lot, I found a teensy little frog in the office. I caught it took it outside. Amir, one of the security guys saw that I really liked this little frog, so when I went outside later he proudly displayed all the little baby frogs he'd KILLED!

Obviously I yelled at him and even though he thought I was hilarious and dumb he felt guilty. No surprised there. Baby frog killers always show remorse. So he collected lots of little frogs for me to play with!














Unfortunately, the little fellas move awfully fast so I have a lot of blurry photos capturing the moment.














These photos aimed to demonstrate how little the frogs were. But then I realised my hand is freakishly small and in no way a reliable benchmark.














I promise to post about something other than baby animals next time.

P.S Did you get mu hilARIous heading? I know, I'm gifted.

3 comments:

Lars said...

Great film clip fortuna. The boys here reckon he needs a soundtrack.

Lars said...

Funny girl. I need to see some of these little frogies.

Anonymous said...

can you please make sure they're not poisonous? i always equate tiny freakishly small frogs with poison and licking them and hallucinating.