Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The day Sarah learns that her studies have impacted on her blog in the wrong way

If there is one thing I learned at uni it was that people who read material online are stupid and slow so you have to write in simple language. This is also true of writing for newspapers (The Age usually aims for a year 10 readability level if I recall correctly).*

So it is with shame that I learn that I my readability score is far from ideal.

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans


(poo, bum, wee. Maybe some key terms from kindergarten will balance out all my super-academic language and bring my score down a little.)


*I tested The Age, and surely enough its website is a rated as 'High School'

3 comments:

elbento.com said...

Interest fact: my regular whinge blog is "Junior High" level, and my geeky programming one is "Genius".

I reckon they just look for keywords..

Sushi said...

My idea blog is High School and my xanga is Junior High. This is seriously making me depressed.

Sushi said...

Ok, I just ran Jeff and Tod's blog and it came up elementary school. I feel better in a really bad way. Now I feel bad about feeling better. There really is no way out of this. Thanks fortch.