Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kopi Manis

My friend Jesse found a little puppy underneath a rubbish bin just before Christmas. He was one week old and practically dead. After a week at the university Veteranary School he's doing much better. His name is Kopi Manis (which means sweet coffee).

These photos were taken at New Year. He'd already doubled his size since he was first found.


















Here Kopi is sitting on my legs while I lie in the hammock. He hasn't really figured out how to wriggle yet, so if I hold him in place he just sits there, trapped. It's fun.














Here Kopi is trying to climb over my friend Sarah's legs. As you can see it's a pretty serious obstical.

















I'll post more pictured when Kopi turns into a big mangy dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A million brownie points for this entry! He has almost-non-existent ears!!!