Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Peter Russel Clarke

My whole world has been turned upside down by this YouTube clip Bryant showed me. Embedding has been disabled though, so you just have to follow the link.

Peter Russel Clarke Bloopers

I should probably give you an extreme foul language warning, but that will spoil the surprise.

******

It's been a while since I've actually written anything of substance (if you don't call posting YouTube clips substance) so I'll give you a brief rundown of my activities of late.

I don't think I've posted much since New Year so I'll work from there. Sadly for my blog, not a whole lot out of the ordinary has been going on. Just work and hanging out mostly.

There were people taking photos of me through my bedroom window, which I guess could be considered not awesome. I put a blanket up and stopped them in their tracks. YEAH, I showed 'em who's boss.

On the weekend a few of my friends and I played golf. I was pretty shocked when I wasn't completely excellent at it. That was just weird because I'm such a natural sports player.

Last night I ate some sensational crab. Best I've had since being in Aceh to be sure.

Yep, that's it.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I haven't checked out the you tube clip yet but I can't get that Peter! Russel! Clarke! song out of my head. Where did you play golf?! Oh, out near the beach? Excellent.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That clip was a good dose of Australianess for me. Why did no one ever tell me before that he's a legend (with a foul language I must add)? Oh, and for the natural sports talent. I've been ice skating this week, or maybe I should say I tried. Was a really dissapointment for my Aussie mates I went with since they expected me to be real good at it, since apparently all Germans grow up on ice. My parents got something wrong there (I can't even ski...),but it was lots of fun anyway and I think that's the important thing.
xx

Anonymous said...

And btw. I need your address ;).
xx